Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My "HOT" Ride..

With regular check up and service, so far the car has done a great job. This loyal servant of mine has never failed me before. No major repairs, only wear n tear. Last week i heard some kinda loud grinding noise coming from the hood as soon as i start the engine. Being me, i just chose to ignore that turbo like sound. But suddenly the worst thing happened today. The air cond just died on me. WTF! i know servicing/repairing car air conditioning system is not a cheap affair which can cost from few hundreds to few thousands. Maybe i should get those old skool cheap dashboard fan for replacement. :P Oh well..There goes my hard earned bonus lah kot.. I think my wallet is going to be very light soon...More moolah going out rather than coming in..How? Baici big time sial!!!! I need CPR badly... Help help! Help!

Oh BTW, i started carpooling today. Not a bad idea since i need to save some cash anyway. I heard they going to raise the price of fuel and LDP toll rates jugak next year. Bila la that old Fark Lah The Sleepyhead wanna step down ni. We need new Premier for our beloved Bolehland.

Ok im done for tonite. Boxing day match between Mighty Reds and Derby starting in few minutes. Adios people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haiyo..shiannya dia. Im sending u lots n lots of cpr 4u now :¤

Notty.Tomato said...

haalaaa.. xoxOxOOxX