Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Boss..AGAIN! My ranting..

i am so phucking ticked off right now and i'm about to blow anytime soon. Arrggh!!! Well, i'm still here at Sector C since 10 am and its SATURDAY nite! its bloody 9pm for god sake! Who works on Saturday anyway? I will definitely miss the Liv Vs Portsmouth game..Goddamnit! This wont happen if we have proper planning in the first place. While the rest of the team are enjoying their weekend with their loved ones, i myself am stuck here with this crazy eyed indon worker trying to meet the deadline! (Refer to my previous posting). Frankly its not the job, its my boss..My taiko. He is a manwhore. The only thing he's good at is giving stupid and ridiculous instructions and shoot some nasty emails. He doesnt know how to control and manage his staff. I think my boss is an idiot. Great apple polisher without doubt. Sapa2 pun tak bole nak lawan dia lah. Boss, if you happen to browse this page (i doubt it), this is for you:

No, it's not ok to treat your workers as though they are merely an extension of you, with no mind or emotions of their own.

No, it's not ok to dismiss any & all your workers concerns & suggestions as 'complaining'.

No, it's not ok to reject your workers ideas as useless and then demand they be carried out later as 'a direct order from 'the TOP'.

No, it's not ok to make up fictitious deadlines to motivate your workers to work faster

No, it's not ok to take credit for all the hard work your workers deliver in order to enhance your own corporate image..

No, it's not ok to postpone a workers vacation to have them cover everyone elses vacations

Sad fact is, he thinks he is great and everyone loves him. He will be dillusional forever, I think, and never realize what a complete ass he is. Heeheehee..Ok i got to bail out now. Later.

Update: 23/12/07

Oh i managed to watch the game last nite. Reached my crib approx 5 to 11..We won 4-1. All hail the new King Torres!

No comments: