Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I think, therefore I blog..

Thanks to blogs i'm more intellectually stimulated than i've ever been in my life.. :P this isnt my first blog. I used to blog a lot before. It wasnt a good blog though. Thank God i lost the password and the username pun. Im so sorry keymon.

I have friends with blogs specifically dedicated to technology, politics, music,bla bla , and yet I am not so focused, probably because I’m passionate about too many things. You can expect me to write about technology, politics, music, entertainment and life’s daily smiles and grind.

So why do i blog..why do we blog? To make some notes? To keep in touch with some people whom I read and who sometimes read me? I’m not sure. For me, blogging is one of the way for me to express my inner thoughts freely. I can say and share anything i want over here. And its free! These are the reason why I blog and the reason I recommend others do so.

Oh by the way, if you're here to judge/criticize/finding my fault etc, e.g nak cari my grammar berterabur or whatsoever, you're in the wrong place jose. The only person allowed to kutuk or belasah me is just my keymon. ;* the rest, can got hell for all i care..heeheeh..Its getting late. Im hitting the sack soon. Good nite people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeayyy..my keymon ada blog. I love it! :*

-Your Keymon-