Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My blingbling booboo..



Look at this beast..Isn't it sexy as hell? I soon found myself head over heels in love with this E71 cutie. Oh did I say I bought it within few seconds of handling it at the phone outlet? Hahahhaha.

My first impressions are it feels really solid. The design of the phone is astonishing. It's covered with shiny metal, solid like a rock, and unimaginably thin and pocketable. The metal body probably adds a little weight, but it also feels very sturdy i assure you. It has almost everything i wanted under the hood. GPS, Wi-Fi, Push Email, HSDPA enable(surfing on 3.5G speed!), 3.2megapixel cam, music player and much more. It runs on Symbian s60! which means there are thousands and thousands of 3rd party apps that i can put in here. :) My last encounter with this powerful yet simple to use OS was with my late N70 which i accidentally left it on the roof top of my ride. ***May you R.I.P my dear friend..Sob sob :(*** Because of financial constraint at that time, i had to grab a modest Sony Ericsson K550. But that was yesterday story. Now ive gotten myself the slimmest QWERTY ever! Yeehaaaa! :)





Some of my favourite Apps:

Flash Lite player-Meaning i can just download the FLV from youtube and transfer the file from my lappy right to this mobile. No conversion is needed. So far i've downloaded 10+ vids. 7 of them are ahem ahem kinda vids..you know what i mean..hehehehhe..

Shozu- this amazing piece of software allows you to easily upload photos to flickr (and a host of other sites) straight from the phone - without doing anything. I can even snap, moblog and post it to blogspot. Cool ehh? :)





MiniOpera- Built-in standard nokia browser is okay, but miniopera renders webpages faster and pages are downloaded in smaller kilobytes. Yup im still on this 5MB plan for Rm8 so every bits and bytes counts. Hopefully if i have enough riyal,i shall take the unlimited data plan. Soon kot.. :)





ShMessenger- There are many instant messenger for mobile that combines multiple chat accounts in one interface but of all, im quite satisfied with this apps.



GuitarChord- For ahli musisi



All in all, a brilliant phone with good battery life. Definitely one of the investment that i wont regret. I hope! hahahahha..


p/s: Oh btw, Maxis 3G service was down in few areas this evening. Thought it was my phone. Screw you Maxis!

3 comments:

thelaughinggas said...

boooooo....show off gila :P

gadhogadho said...

*sambil duduk dia atas sejadah setelah solat dan menadah tangan ke langit seraya berdoa dengan penuh khusyuk

"Ya Allah, Ya Tuhanku, jauhilah hamba Mu ini dari perasaan riak dan takkabur. Aaaaminnnnnn"

I run first naaa...

Notty.Tomato said...

Hooi!!! langsung takde unsur2 show off lah..salah persepsi ni...grrrr... :/