Sunday, January 6, 2008

Knackered = Me

Where have I been locking myself away? Work mostly. Baru 2 days commuting to Sector C, i'm absolutely knackered. I have not had time to blog AT ALL! I have been very busy for last few weeks sebenarnya but I expect things to settle down somewhat by the first week of February. I have been working on my new “baby”, the Project X. I have been putting more than 10 hours of blood, sweat and tears into it per day. Tiring but end of the day its worth all the effort.. I hope! Heheheh.. Too much has happened for me to blog about it. Office gossips la, my spritual trip la (batu serai) etc. It would take a few hours and then some time to type it all up. I promise I will post new stuff once I have the time.


Im off to bed now.

4 comments:

thelaughinggas said...

Can't wait to read about your spiritual adventure. Jangan bagi resepi pasal ikan masak serai udah..:P

gadhogadho said...

batu serai kat mana? kalau batu caves tu aku tau le ramai buat spiritual trip.

Notty.Tomato said...

gadho2,

i think i should rephrase kot..it should be mystical journey not spiritual..hehehe..spiritual trip mcm geng2 sufism or geng2 guru yahya or tarekat la pulak bunyik nye which i am so not! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy bday my dearie nyetmo! Have a good one! Good wealth, good health & great love ie. you shayang me forever ;*